Monday, October 13, 2008

Spam 'n eggs

For whatever reason, Blogger.com mistook my little ol' blog here as a spam blog and locked the site down for multiple days.  I'm not sure what triggered the lockdown, other than inactivity while I got over my cold.  I don't have any links directing anyone to a commercial site, and frankly there's very little material here.  The most annoying part is that while Blogger.com was very prompt in telling me that my site had been quarantined as suspect in a blog Gitmo and that it would be deleted unless I responded to their query quickly, they never sent me an email along the lines of, "Oooops...egg on our face!  Clearly you don't have anything here to rouse our suspicion, so my bad!"  Thus ends my short-lived brush with notoriety as a spam blogger.   

No comments: