Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Easter Wrap Up, 2011

ChickManWithEasterEgg

I'm hoping everyone had a lovely Easter weekend. On Sunday we had an egg hunt with Ally, dinner with family, an afternoon movie, and time to chase bubbles in the late afternoon sunlight.

Then yesterday I had a temporary crown put on a back molar, an experience that was not pleasant to say the least. Thankfully I was able to get a good night's sleep with the assistance of some Tylenol and now I'm feeling much better. I can't eat any of those jelly beans lest I pull the temporary crown off, but those M&Ms and malted milk chocolate eggs are fair game. In fact a handful right now sounds like a good idea...just what I need to get me through the marathon of tomato transplanting, laundry, photo processing, and menu planning that I've got on my to do list today.

Anyone got a good recipe for leftover ham? Preferably something that uses a lot of it? And maybe those leftover dyed eggs in the fridge, too?


No comments: